Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Mocks and Seminars

Some information for those of you taking exams in May. Our Mock exams till the end of the year will be as follows: Mock 3 3/3, Mock 4 31/3 and Mock 5 28/4. If there are any changes I'll let you know.
Also, during the Easter break, probably the second week, we will be holding seminars for the ECCE and ECPE Oral exams. This will be in collaboration with the Hellenic American Union. You will be given tips on how to handle the oral exams and some real practise by a HAU representative.
Another service with a smile just for you!

3 comments:

IOANNA DENI said...

That's great news Miss,
oral exams!!!
I'm very excited!!!

Zer Martha said...

Miss Annastasia,
I am realy glad that you as the headmistress of our school provide the opportunity to have a conversation with ECCE examiners. As you know I am taking Cambridge. Will it benefit to come to the seminars or it will be a waste of time? Is the ECCE speaking test alike the FCE speaking test?
Please do not test us very difficult through the Mock 3.
Are there any remidial lessons on Thursday? If so I will come. Could you prepare a Cambridge "Use of English" for it?
I hope my comment is not written with awful English.

Joann@ Tr said...

From:Joanna T.
Unfortunately we will be having more mocks BUT it will be very nice to talk to an ECCE examiner!I will be coming to the speaking examination and i am really looking forward to it!Also,you are a very good teacher because you give us lots of practice which will help us in the normal exam!See you in class at 7:25 with Miss Rose!xxxxxxxxx